Tiger, Tiger, burning bright,
In your Cadillac that night.
It's clear - no need for judge or jury -
'Twas "woman scorned" who brought the fury.
--William Blake (sort of)
Bicker Stumper:
I'M FOR PALIN!
(Michael, that is)
:-)
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm catching up here. Still laughing at your purchase of a cheap recliner.
Laughing because, that's how we've lived our lives too, purchasing things for the moment, and then regretting the action when such things break down easily.
Do as I did four years ago: I bought myself a Stressless Chair, a Swedish product that cost more than my monthly mortgage. The thing is marvelous: it sits you up when you want it to, supports you in any position, and it cleans itself. Yes, it was worth every dollar I spent.
My husband bought a cheaper model the same day that had to be replaced within a year.
That Stressless Chair sounds great. Thanx.
Perhaps the best Tiger beat I've heard yet....
I have an award for you over at the Chronicles.
My sincere thanks, Jeanne.
Heh-heh, glad you cleared that up about which Palin!
Michael for President! :-D
Post a Comment